TENSTAR Academy programme TAP3 is back but this time we are working with CSGG Academy to find the best VALORANT talent the UK has to offer.
Due to an internal technical issue the responses to the CSGG Academy applications have been lost.
Please accept our apologies and re-apply below. Best of luck
Player Application -
Coach Application -
Applications close April 15th
Try-outs will be held on the 16th and 17th of April 2022 from 12 (midday) until 6 pm.
TENSTAR's hugely successful TAP3 Academy Programme returns after its first graduates entered two prevalent esports organisations.
- You MUST be UK based
- No age restriction
- T2 VALORANT Tournament Experience
- Fluent in English
CSGG Academy players will receive:
- Support on gaming and personal development
- Support with performance-related gaming equipment
- Costs covered for participation in any LAN events (e.g. Travel, tickets, PC hire - Epic36 etc.)
- Professional coaching and analysis
- Bespoke Team/Player kit
- Wellbeing support
- Where appropriate, semi-professional contract terms (dependant on progress)
- Options to complete accredited qualifications in esports.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Academy Player:
- Having a professional attitude on and off the server.
- Minimum 15 hours per week of team practice.
- Representing CSGG in LAN and Online tournaments.
- Representing CSGG on social media and maintaining an active social presence.
- Keeping a log of personal improvement and improvement goals.